TheTurn Boxfamily is a very stable and compact knife sharpening system. It works well in the kitchen and it quickly breaks down for storage in a drawer. The turn box family of knife sharpeners is also great for outdoorsmen on the gobecause it is lightweight and stores easily in a backpack. It only takes a few swipes to maintain an edge (a bit more if you have a really dull knife).
- There are two pre-set knife sharpening angles in the wood block 20 degree & 25 degree
- 25 Degrees- This is used for most kitchen knives and provides a sharp, durable edge
- 20 Degrees- This is usedfor those desiring a very sharp edge. Some examples would be for filet knives or cutting tomatoes. Lower degreesresult insharper knives, but require more regular maintenance
- This 2-Stage Knife Sharpening System features a hardwood turnbox with internal rod storage in the base, and four 5" long alumina ceramic rods. (2 medium 600 grit grey rods, 2 fine 1000 grit white rods)
- one-year warranty for materials and workmanship