Frabill's I-Series of high-performance apparel is engineered to withstand anything that winter throws your way. With the most advanced features, fit, and materials available. Frabill's updated line is the complete cold weather defense and has once again set the new standard in extreme angler gear. The 100% seam sealed bib features a waterproof, windproof, breathable 300 denier nylon taslan shell, YKK Zippers, 500 denier nylon reinforced knees and pant cuffs, 150g 3M Thinsulate insulation, full elastic shoulder straps with cam lock buckles, internal knee and seat padding, hand warmer pockets with tricot lining, zipper vents for temperature regulation, multiple cargo pockets, and 3M Scotchlite reflective material. Includes a self-rescue set: ice pick holsters, ice safety internal label, and drainage mesh.
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable 300 denier nylon taslan shell, 100% seam sealed
- 500 denier nylon reinforced knees and pant cuffs
- Full elastic shoulder straps with cam lock buckles
- Internal knee and seat padding
- Zipper vents for temperature regulation