Innovative, multi-patented DuoSharp Bench Stone is a precision flat, two diamond surfaced sharpener guaranteed to provide consistent, even sharpening every time. The 10" counter or bench sharpener offers larger, wider diamond surface for sharpening a variety of edges including shears, cleaver and specialty knives, plane sole, machete, etc. (10" x 4" x .38" ) Extra-Fine diamond (9 micron / 1200 mesh) to polish and refine a razor edge after sharpening with a coarser diamond; Fine diamond (25 micron / 600 mesh) for a razor sharp edge. Sharpening with diamonds is fast and easy. No messy oils needed--sharpen dry or with water. Comes with DuoBase Bench Stone Accessory can be used with all DuoSharp Bench Stones or any 6" x 2" stone. (12.2" x 2.2" x 4.6") Provides 2" knuckle clearance for ease of use. Rubber feet secure the base and stone to the work bench or counter. Features a convenient handle on the underside for moving the stone over a large work piece for maximum versatility. Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service For proper tool maintenance, woodworkers, chefs and other professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT products. Made in USA.
- Base is easy to adjust to fit DuoSharp bench stones and any 6"x2" stone with convenient handle on underside for moving stone over large work piece
- Precision flat two-diamond bench stone in fine and extra-fine diamond provides sharpening consistency
- Sharpens knives faster than conventional stones with DMT's monocrystalline diamond surface
- Ex-Fine (9 micron/1200 mesh) to polish and refine a razor edge, Fine diamond (25 micron / 600 mesh) for a razor sharp edge
- 10" x 4" x 0 .38" size stone convenient for a wide variety of knives and blades
- No oil is needed-sharpen dry or with water
- Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service