The SharpShooter series is a great ultra-light spinning rod, but is designed specifically for shooting docks. 100% graphite construction. Solid backbone, but with just the right amount of flexibility to launch the jig under the docks. The Tennessee Handle (Portuguese cork with sliding rings) allows you to place the reel on the handle where you feel most comfortable (and most accurate) when shooting docks, and provides a snug fit. (Instructions for dock shooting included on the rod card). Single footed, strengthened alloy guides are accurately placed for improved shooting. Teamed with our new West Point Spinning Reel, you have a winning combination.
- a great ultra light spinning rod
- designed specifically for shooting docks
- features 100% graphite construction
- solid backbone, but with just the right amount of flexibility to launch the jug under the docks
- allows you to place the reel on the handles where you feel most comfortable when shooting docks and provides a snug fits